PHARMACY in Practice is delighted to be a media partner of the Healthcare Professional CPD Masterclass at the Allergy & Free From Show Scotland to be held in Glasgow on Saturday, March, 3. Other partners include the British Dietetic Association and Juvela Gluten-Free.
This premier free-to-attend CPD masterclass will be led by Professor Jürgen Schwarze, from the University of Edinburgh, and is open to pharmacists and pharmacy staff, GPs, dietitians, paediatricians, dermatologists and respiratory specialists.
BDA dietitian, Fiona Headridge, and pharmacist, Johnathan Laird, will be hosting a session on coeliac disease and the Scottish Gluten Free Food Service.
Other topics from prominent speakers include:
- Cows’ milk protein allergy management.
- Anaphylaxis management.
- Allergic rhinitis to asthma treatments.
- Allergy prevention in infancy.
Delegates will have the opportunity to ask questions and network with other professionals in dietetics, gastroenterology, paediatrics, dermatology and pulmonology.
Where: The Allergy & Free From Show Scotland 2018
When: Saturday, March 3, 2018
Venue: SEC, Glasgow (include link)
Times: 09:15 – 13:20
Eligibility: Health Professionals only
Price: Free of charge – book here
CPD accredited: For full programme – view here
For healthcare professionals: Free CPD training on 3 March.
For everyone else: Unlimited free tickets to free from heaven!
Do you live with coeliac disease allergies, intolerances, eczema or do you live ‘free from’ gluten, wheat, eggs, nuts or dairy?
Attend a weekend-long event dedicated to you and your free from life. Taking place on March 3-4 at the SEC, Glasgow, the smash hit Allergy & Free From Show, will bring you the very best in free from living and allergy solution and smiles.
If you would like to take your colleagues, family and friends to the Allergy & Free From Show Scotland then the organisers have secured free tickets for you.
To book yours now, visit:
What to expect
- Freefrom food and drink to taste and take home.
- Allergy, hayfever, skin and hair care products and solutions to try.
- Consultants and medical experts to talk to face-to-face.
- Free expert talks on important medical and lifestyle topics.
- Entertainment! Cooking classes with celebrity chefs, live music and more.
- Meet people just like you.
- Just V Show is a new co-locating event (it’s veggie/vegan so that means more dairy free than ever).