IN the final instalment of this dilemma the pharmacist lies again.
He was asked by his area manager if he had conducted performance reviews for all of his staff, he says yes. However, at the time of asking he had actually only conducted reviews for two out of his seven dispensary staff. On checking with the staff separately the area manager finds out that our pharmacist was lying.
What sanction should our pharmacist face in this case?
- No action necessary 11.2%
- A one month suspension from the register 6.7%
- A six month suspension from the register 1.7%
- The pharmacist should be struck off the register 5.1%
- Employer disciplinary action 75.3%