OPTEL Certa™ is designed to assist hospital and retail pharmacies to make healthcare more efficient by leveraging collected data. This process provides unmatched visibility into pharmacy operations and enables pharmacists to focus efforts on what truly matters- delivering the highest quality of patient care.
OPTEL Certa™ performs 2D Data Matrix Barcode verification and decommissioning of prescription medication with connectivity to the National Medicines Verification System (NMVS) across countries within the European Union. OPTEL Certa™ has been developed with the end users in mind ensuring ease of use with automatic stop and notifications displayed clearly on a user-friendly interface.
Safe and secure communication
OPTEL Certa™ offers hospital and retail pharmacies products designed to meet the immediate compliance needs of European Union Falsified Medicines Directive (EU FMD) while including features that will enhance any pharmacy’s long-term strategic objectives. The OPTEL Server integrates seamlessly into existing hospital and retail pharmacy IT infrastructures allowing for minimal operational downtime. Pharmacy administrators gain complete visibility into internal operations from performance dashboards displayed on the administrator’s interface. The connection to the NMVS through the OPTEL Gateway ensures the Unique Identifier (UI) are sent safely and securely to and from the National Database.
Products designed for pharmacies: integration made easy
- Touchscreen for the user-software interface.
- Adjustable screen designed for compact pharmacy environment.
- Ergonomic, highspeed bi-optic scanner designed to scan high-volumes of inventory.
- Handheld scanner for exceptions management.
- Automatic stop safety-feature with on-screen notification if medication fails verification.
- Software precisely designed for pharmacies and EU FMD.
- Compliance functionalities- verification, decommissioning and reverting.
- Able to integrate into existing hospital IT infrastructures with OPTEL Server.
- Communication to the NMVS through OPTEL Gateway.
- Report generation of the number of recalled, expired and recommissioned products from leveraged 2D Data Matrix Barcode data.
- Qualifies pharmacies to achieve EU FMD compliance.
- High-volume scanning capability ensuring minimal impact to current pharmacy workflow.
- Able to capture up to 2,000 products per hour.
- Improved pharmacy operations visibility for pharmacy administrators.
- Efficient integration with minimal assistance from pharmacy IT department.
- Ease of installation decreases the amount of pharmacy operations downtime.
- A simple operational design requiring minimal training for pharmacy staff.
- Reinforces ability to provide high-quality patient care.