Pharmacy Management Academy travels around the UK to help pharmacy understand NHS and opportunities for the profession.
The PM Academy is changing its study days this Autumn (2018) from management/communication skills to a programme designed to help pharmacy understand better the NHS and how changes in that organisation can offer opportunities for pharmacy development.
The programme which is entitled:
“THE CURRENT NHS AGENDA AND HOW IT AFFECTS YOUR FUTURE”
Understanding the challenges and opportunities to develop the pharmacy profession is free of charge to pharmacists and pharmacy technicians.
Reasons to attend are to include:
- Understand the changing NHS environment and what it means for your professional development.
- Hear more about the NHS direction of travel and its impact on the future for pharmacy.
- Listen to speakers who understand the environment of the NHS and have been successful in promoting pharmacy.
- Meet colleagues who have the same challenges as yourself and want to discuss and share learnings.
- Talk with pharmacy professionals from other sectors of the service and grow closer in understanding each other’s needs.
- Learn how to create messages to develop your professional and personal agenda.
- Take part in a highly interactive day which is facilitated by experienced pharmacists who speak the same language as yourself
Confirmed dates and locations are:
- Wednesday 3 October 2018 – Leeds.
- Thursday 4 October 2018 – Manchester.
- Wednesday 17 October 2018 – Bristol.
- Thursday 18 October 2018 – Cardiff.
- Wednesday 7 November 2018 – London.
- Thursday 8 November 2018 – Birmingham.
- Tuesday 11 December 2018 – Glasgow.
- Wednesday 12 December 2018 – Belfast.
Further information can be obtained from Ms Rachael Lemon Project Manager Pharmacy Management. To contact Rachael click HERE.