This module is designed to support pharmacists, pharmacy technicians and other healthcare professionals to understand the various important aspects of the use of the Scottish community pharmacy gluten-free service.
- Recap about the history of the service.
- Learn about the uptake of Gluten-free prescriptions.
- A reminder of the key benefits of the Scottish Gluten-Free service.
- Understand who is eligible to use the GFFS.
- Learn about how the service works.
- Gain an insight into the requirements of the 12-month health check.
Fiona Headridge is a specialist dietetic practitioner for Coeliac Disease. She works for the NHS in Tayside.