Pharmacy student Regan McCahill was recently elected President of the BPSA. Regan was kind enough to join us for what turned out to be a really interesting chat. We cover the following areas in the podcast:
- What pharmacy students want.
- The five-year university degree proposals and whether pharmacists should qualify as independent prescribers.
- Her view on pharmacists and pharmacy students’ standards of behaviour on social media.
- How she intends to lead the BPSA.
- What excites her about becoming a pharmacist in the future.
- What pharmacists are and what we are for.
If you are a student and are interested in joining the BPSA feel free to check out their website for more details.
If you prefer to never miss an episode you can subscribe on your preferred podcast platform. Just click on the links below to get going.