We are proud, at Pharmacy in Practice, to work with a number of partners in pharmacy and beyond. As part of our partnership with Charles Bloe Training Ltd, we would like to make you aware of upcoming vaccination and immunisation courses available in Scotland and across the UK.
Immunisation and vaccination courses for pharmacists
This accredited workshop will enable you to develop the theoretical and practical skills required to vaccinate both adults and children against influenza (the ‘flu), as well as travel diseases and other illnesses.
You will also be trained to recognise and manage anaphylaxis and how to perform basic life support.
Essential training for pharmacists, nurses and other health care professionals involved in immunisation, this workshop is delivered by Charles Bloe Training Ltd – the UK’s most trusted healthcare training provider.
- Target audience: nurses, health care assistants, pharmacists and other health care staff involved in vaccination/immunisation.
- Level: suitable for those new to vaccination as well as those requiring an update.
- Course duration: 3.5 hours
- Maximum no of delegates: 12
- Cost: £99 inc VAT (82.50 + VAT)
- BONUS – Free online course – Register for this half-day practical course today and you will also receive access to our 5-star rated online training course – free.
During the practical workshop, learners will undergo supervised instruction and practice using training manikins.
All learners will receive a CPD certificate.