The aim of Pharmacy in Practice is to provide:
- Dedicated information on pharmacy in Scotland
- News & comment on pharmacy issues
- Access to information & advice
- A platform for pharmacists who are providing excellence in pharmaceutical care
- A platform for pharmacy practice research
- A voice for patients to help us become more patient-centred.
We want you to get involved and be part of this website, so if you have any news or views, information or advice or want to share great examples of pharmaceutical care then please get in touch.
Pharmacy in Practice is edited by Johnathan Laird.
Johnathan is a former member of the Royal Pharmaceutical Society Scottish Board and an independent prescriber specialising in asthma. He works for a GP practice part-time in rural Aberdeenshire.
Follow Johnathan @JohnathanLaird