The aim of Pharmacy in Practice is to provide:
- Dedicated information on pharmacy in Scotland
- News & comment on pharmacy issues
- Access to information & advice
- A platform for pharmacists who are providing excellence in pharmaceutical care
- A platform for pharmacy practice research
- A voice for patients to help us become more patient-centred.
We want you to get involved and be part of this website, so if you have any news or views, information or advice or want to share great examples of pharmaceutical care then please get in touch.
E-mail [email protected], or [email protected].
Pharmacy in Practice is edited by Ross Ferguson, and Johnathan Laird.
Ross is an ex-contractor and has experience as a locum and an employee pharmacist. He is a pharmacy & healthcare writer, member of the RPS Faculty and has created a children’s medicines app: Kid-Dose. Ross currently writes articles (2016, 2015) and training guides for a number of well-known pharmacy publications, consumer healthcare companies, and authors clinical knowledge summaries for the NICE CKS website. Follow Ross @rosshferguson
Johnathan is a member of the Royal Pharmaceutical Society Scottish Board and an independent prescriber specialising in asthma. He works for a multiple pharmacy company in rural Aberdeenshire and also speaks at pharmacy conferences and events throughout the UK. Follow Johnathan @JohnathanLaird