Welcome to this module. The module covers the diagnosis of vernal keratoconjunctivitis (VKC). This module is two of three in a series covering the area of vernal keratoconjunctivitis.
Module learning objectives
- Learn how to diagnose VKC.
- Understand the initial assessments in the diagnosis of VKC.
- Find out about typical signs of VKC on ocular examination.
- Learn about the use of the Oxford scale.
- Understand the corneal complications associated with VKC.
Features of the module
- The module consists of a series of lessons. Mark each as complete to continue. Marking each lesson complete saves your progress.
- There are a series of animations throughout to recap the learning content.
- There is a knowledge check quiz at the end of the module.
- As you progress you will earn achievements. You can view these subsequently in your ‘achievements’ section of your user account.
- Once you successfully complete the final quiz you will receive a certificate of completion of the module.
This medical education online learning module is funded and supported by Santen.