Welcome to this module. The module covers the diagnosis of vernal keratoconjunctivitis (VKC). This module is three of three in a series covering the treatment of severe vernal keratoconjunctivitis and also features some case studies.
Module learning objectives
- Learn how ciclosporin can be used in the management of VKC.
- Understand the mechanism of action of ciclosporin.
- Find out about the considerations around the prescribing of ciclosporin.
- Understand VKC from the patient and carer perspective.
Features of the module
- The module consists of a series of lessons. Mark each as complete to continue. Marking each lesson complete saves your progress.
- There are a series of animations throughout to recap the learning content.
- There is a knowledge check quiz at the end of the module.
- As you progress you will earn achievements. You can view these subsequently in your ‘achievements’ section of your user account.
- Once you successfully complete the final quiz you will receive a certificate of completion of the module.
This medical education online learning module is funded and supported by Santen.