This module is designed to support pharmacists, pharmacy technicians and other healthcare professionals to understand anti-allergies and anti-inflammatories used in the eyes.
- Understand the nature of ocular allergies.
- Learn about the different drugs used to treat ocular allergies.
- Find out about ocular inflammations.
- Learn about cataract surgery.
- Learn about managing uveitis.
Andrew D Price FBDO(HONS)CL, COA(USA) is managing director of the ADP Consultancy and developer of the eye drop database A clinician seeing patients in contact lens and ocular surface clinics, he conducts clinical trials, is an educator and author. He is a member of the ABDO National Clinical Committee, and a consultant to Thea Pharmaceuticals.
The content has been reproduced with permission from both Andrew and also the publication Dispensing Optics.