Features of the eTool©
- Guides you seamlessly through a full online travel health risk-assessment / consultation based on the individual customer’s needs and their planned trip.
- Calculates which vaccinations and/or malaria prophylaxis are recommended for the customer’s trip (based on the most up to date national and international travel health guidelines)
- Cross-references recommended vaccinations and/or malaria prophylaxis with vaccine and/or antimalarial SPCs to determine which are suitable for the individual customer.
- Provides you with the medical-legal authority to administer vaccines and/or dispense antimalarials chosen by the customer (20 Travel Health Product PGDs are integrated within the eTool©)
- Creates a permanent record of the consultation for you and your customer, including vaccines administered/malaria prophylaxis dispensed (chosen and refused by the customer)
Benefits to you and your customers include;
- Ensures you carry out a thorough risk-assessment every time.
- Simplifies and speeds up your service consultation process.
- No need to calculate product contraindications vs customer meds.
- 100% accurate recommendation every time.
- No need for you to research the latest travel health recommendations.
- Simplifies and speeds up the service for you and the customer.
- Recommendations are automatically cross-referenced with PGDs to ensure the products are suitable for the individual traveller.
- Ensures your service is 100% clinically robust.
- Consultations are fully auditable – helping protect your indemnity.
- No need for paper records – reduces storage space.
- Provides customers with a record of their vaccinations and reminders for subsequent doses/boosters.
By purchasing the eTool through Pharmacy in Practice you will be supporting us along the way. Once you purchase you will have one to one guidance from the Pharmadoctor team on how to get started. If you have any questions before you buy feel free to get in touch using the form below.