Welcome to the on-demand recording of our series of five live free webinars on dry eye. These webinars are aimed at pharmacists and pharmacy teams.
Learning objectives for the webinar “Dry eye – What’s it all about?”
1. Understand the extent of the problem of dry eye in the UK.
2. Learn about the pathophysiology of dry eye.
3. Gain an understanding of the causes of dry eye.
4. Learn about simple advice you can give to patients to relieve dry eye.
5. Understand what the link is between lid care and dry eye.
Click on the image below to view the webinar on-demand recording.
About the presenter
Michael Stewart MRPharmS is a community pharmacist with 20 years’ experience in large multiples, smaller groups and independents. His background is in pharmacy training, having spent 6 years working for Buttercups Training as an NVQ3 knowledge assessor. Currently, he is a self-employed pharmacy consultant and medical author.